Monday, May 6, 2013

Going in Two's

This trip from India has taken the same number of hours it usually does. The connections to be made, the hotels to be checked into, the various sponsors and hosts and meetings- all have a familiarity that is part honor, part obligation and even part burden. Yet the tired flesh responds to the call of the heart to do something for those that are hungry for information. A great joy of this trip was a co-laborer in the harvest. His newness to my expected and his enthusiasm to my normative were the balance I needed for my own rejuvenation. The reason to go in twos when in service was always understood but its felt reality was only experienced this time.

With Jim Attrell at the Taj Mahal in Agra, India


Make a commitment to seek out a co-laborer and you will realize that the burden you feel can be shared and the hope you have can be multiplied.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Somewhere over the Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment