Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dubai

New destinations await in Dubai and then Africa. After all these years I still experience euphoria and nervousness in equal doses when contemplating arriving in unchartered territory. No one can predict what awaits and nothing can prepare in anticipation for what will be experienced.

E Stanley Jones a pioneering missionary who labored for and loved India said that in order to ensure freshness in the labor one has to look for the message to be new, to be true and to be you.

This adventure begins with a lot of lists that have been checked. But as I prepare to board that plane I am going to look inside for what I want to see outside and hope that what is outside will validate what already was on the inside.

Happy Trails to Me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:DFW Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment